Creating a carpeted tank is one of the most common goals of aquascaping enthusiasts, and for good reason—it’s a beautiful style to achieve in an aquarium. The Aquarium Grass Seeds is here to do help you create that coveted carpet look!
If you are a beginner, then this is the best thing you will ever have to grow in your aquarium. These grass seeds easily create lush green patches, helping you to create a more natural environment for your aquatic life. Once sprouted, it grows very quickly with no maintenance at all, making it the best way to enhance your aquascaping skills!
PERFECT DECOR – Makes an excellent foreground aquarium plant. It is much helpful to create a more natural environment for your aquarium life so small fish and invertebrates can hide in its leaves.
TROUBLE-FREE CARE – Comes with strong vitality & adaptability feature and is easy to care for without the need for CO2 and strong light, making it easier to survive.
INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT – Covers a large surface in just a short span of time creating a stunning, dynamic underwater environment. Completely safe for betta, shrimp, mollies, guppies and other freshwater fish to play in.
QUICK-GROWING – Simply spread the seeds into the moist soil along the bottom of your freshwater aquarium and see the seeds grow quickly and sprout within just a few days for a fast landscape finish.
STRONG ROOTS – Has a strong root system and is great for all types of fish.
GERMINATION TIME – Germinates for 5-7 Days. For germination temperature: 8-15 Celsius. Under normal circumstances can germinate within 7 days.
Grow your own aquatic plants with the Aquarium Grass Seeds and give your fishes a more natural environment!
- Because Small Cow seeds and Big Cow seeds are different (they look like empty and weak, so they are easy to float above water surface), please plant the Small Cow seeds and Big Cow seeds without water or out of water for better germination rate.
HOW TO PLANT:
- NO WATER PLANTING (Recommended Method):
- Set like matrix on water plant mud or carbon ceramic ball in your aquarium.
- Pour seeds on the surface of matrix. Do not let the seed fall down the matrix and try to keep the surface wet. 2-7 days is enough for sprouting.
- Water flood when seeds sprout. Do not kolk the matrix.
- Temperature should not be too low, 20-30 degrees is suitable.
- Seeds usually sprout 5-7 days and takes 15 days to finish landscaping.
- Keep the water temperature below 30 degrees.
- Rest the water with close equipment at first.
- Pour seeds into water. Do not sprinkle too tight, keep distance between seeds.
- Don’t put the matrix or it would block water, causing seeds to die.
- After planting, open the filters or it would cause seeds to die.
- Seeds take usually 15 days sprout and 30 days to finish landscaping.
Net Content: 10g/pack
Size: Each pack can plant a 30X30 cm tank.
Available Seeds: Small Leaf / Big Leaf / Small Cow / Big Cow / Love Grass / Lucky Grass
Package Inclusion/s: Choose Your Bundle...
Buy 1 Packs Only — 1 pack Aquarium Grass Seeds
Buy 2 Packs (Save 10% OFF) — 2 packs
Buy 3 Packs (Save 15% OFF) — 3 packs
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!